- Shops at Northbridge
- 1 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre
- 10 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile is in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Michigan Avenue and State Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or Wintrust Arena. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Shops at Northbridge - 1 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 3 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 9 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 10 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 11 min walk
- Grand Station (Red Line) - 5 min walk
- Millennium Station - 10 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Center Court – Buffet restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and brunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Michael Jordan Steakhouse – Steakhouse offering local cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Starbucks – Coffee shop. Open daily.
- Michael Jordan's Bar – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities