- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 1 min walk
- Michigan Avenue Bridge
- 7 min walk
- Chicago Theatre
- 8 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the riverwalk, Hyatt Regency Chicago is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with great airport proximity. Water Tower Place and Navy Pier are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or United Center. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 1 min walk
- Michigan Avenue Bridge - 7 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 8 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- Millennium Station - 7 min walk
- State Station - 9 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Stetsons Modern Steak – Serves dinner.
- American Craft Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- BIG Bar – Alfresco dining bar. Serves dinner.
- Market Chicago – Café. Serves breakfast and light fare. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities