- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aldo Castillo Gallery
- 3 min walk
- Project Room
- 3 min walk
- Holy Name Cathedral
- 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Hotel Felix Chicago is in Chicago's River North neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for John G. Shedd Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Aldo Castillo Gallery - 3 min walk
- Project Room - 3 min walk
- Holy Name Cathedral - 5 min walk
- St. James Cathedral - 6 min walk
- Driehaus Museum - 6 min walk
- Millennium Station - 2 min drive
- Chicago Station (Red Line) - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 28 min drive
- Troquet – Restaurant with a bar offering French cuisine.
- Taketei – Lobby lounge offering sushi.
About this property
Hotel Felix Chicago
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Staff & service, room comfort
Great Location... okay for a quick stay
The location is great. Our room was super small. Its also not insulated very well. You could hear everything from the people next to us and i mean EVERYTHING if you know what i mean. Checking in, the guy at the desk was a little rude. I questioned the rate as to what was being charged and he instantly told me to reach out to expedia. I didnt even book through that and it was just a question. Even so, the hotel is responsible for honoring booking rates. Either way, it was an extra charge for an "urban fee". Which by what we could tell was basically charging for wifi because there was no coffee that they say you get with that "fee". At the time it was a cheap place to stay so we chose it. I probably wouldnt stay again.