- Liked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Algonquin Historic Village Hall
- 5 min drive
- Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park
- 7 min drive
- Crystal Lake Park
- 12 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Algonquin, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Algonquin is in the suburbs and near a train station. Terrace Hill Golf Course and Randall Oaks Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Crystal Court Shopping Center and Village Square Shopping Center. Santa's Village and Donley's Wild West Town are also worth visiting.
- Algonquin Historic Village Hall - 5 min drive
- Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park - 7 min drive
- Crystal Lake Park - 12 min drive
- Crystal Lake City Hall - 14 min drive
- Veterans Acres Park - 16 min drive
- Crystal Lake Pingree Road Station - 12 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Colonial Cafe – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Chicago-Algonquin
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Was paying with cash, don’t have a credit card so made me pay an additional $150 deposit. Nowhere was this stated in policies when I booked. Also rooms poorly lighted.