- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Crystal Lake City Hall
- 10 min drive
- Crystal Lake Park
- 11 min drive
- Veterans Acres Park
- 11 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Chicago Nw Crystal Lk Conv Ctr is located in Crystal Lake. Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park and Terrace Hill Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Moraine Hills State Park and Three Oaks Recreation Area. Santa's Village and McHenry County Fairgrounds are also worth visiting.
- Raging Buffalo Snowboard Ski Park - 8 min drive
- Algonquin Historic Village Hall - 9 min drive
- Crystal Lake City Hall - 10 min drive
- Crystal Lake Park - 11 min drive
- Veterans Acres Park - 11 min drive
- Crystal Lake Pingree Road Station - 4 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Oaks Lodge Restaurant – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Three Oaks Lounge – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Chicago Nw Crystal Lk Conv Ctr
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Doing remodeling- partially finished. Guess for the Expedia rate you get put in the oldest untouched section. Had to show my reservation to get the free breakfast. Lobby and restaurant very nice. Staff is friendly.