- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Original Playboy Mansion
- 4 min walk
- Charnley-Persky House
- 6 min walk
- House of Glunz
- 8 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood, Claridge House is in the city center and near the beach. Water Tower Place and Navy Pier are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lincoln Park Zoo and Skydeck Ledge. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for John G. Shedd Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Clark-Division Station is 3 minutes by foot and Chicago Station (Red Line) is 14 minutes.
- Original Playboy Mansion - 4 min walk
- Charnley-Persky House - 6 min walk
- House of Glunz - 8 min walk
- Newberry Library - 9 min walk
- International Museum of Surgical Science - 10 min walk
- Clark-Division Station - 3 min walk
- Chicago Union Station - 4 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Juniper – Theme restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location with most everything within a short walk from shopping districts to local attractions. This was our first time to Chicago on a whim and we couldn’t have chosen a better place to experience Chicago for the first time. Great staff and excellent service by everyone from initial greeting to saying goodbye. We highly recommend!!