- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Willis Tower
- 5 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago
- 7 min walk
- Millennium Park
- 10 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, Central Loop Hotel is in the city center and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Millennium Park, while John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier are popular area attractions. Check out an event or a game at Soldier Field, and consider making time for Skydeck Ledge, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Jackson Station (Blue Line) is 3 minutes by foot and Monroe Station (Blue Line) is 3 minutes.
- Willis Tower - 5 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 7 min walk
- Union Station - 9 min walk
- Millennium Park - 10 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 12 min walk
- Jackson Station (Blue Line) - 3 min walk
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 10 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Elephant & Castle – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Central Loop Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location. I did not like the absence of a refrigerator and microwave. The filtered water bottle stations were cool along with the restaurant.