- Chicago History Museum
- 11 min walk
- 900 North Michigan Shops
- 11 min walk
- John Hancock Center
- 12 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's Gold Coast neighborhood, Ambassador Chicago is in the city center and near the beach. Water Tower Place and Navy Pier are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lincoln Park Zoo and Skydeck Ledge. Check out an event or a game at United Center, and consider making time for John G. Shedd Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Chicago History Museum - 11 min walk
- 900 North Michigan Shops - 11 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 12 min walk
- North Avenue Beach - 13 min walk
- Lincoln Park Zoo - 8 min drive
- Clark-Division Station - 6 min walk
- Millennium Station - 10 min drive
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Our Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare daily, happy hour available.
- The Library – Coffee shop with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The folks here are very courteous, warm, and professional. Our stay was just perfect! I will be back here again.