- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Michigan Avenue
- 3 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 11 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 1 min drive
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's River North neighborhood, ACME Hotel Company Chicago is in the city center and near the beach. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Navy Pier and Lincoln Park Zoo. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Skydeck Ledge are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Grand Station (Red Line) is just steps away and Chicago Station (Red Line) is 6 minutes by foot.
- Michigan Avenue - 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 11 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 11 min walk
- John Hancock Center - 12 min walk
- Chicago Riverwalk - 1 min drive
- Grand Station (Red Line) - 2 min walk
- Millennium Station - 15 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 29 min drive
- The Berkshire Room – Cocktail bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- West Town Bakery – Serves breakfast, brunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
ACME Hotel Company Chicago
Food and drink