- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine
- 3 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room
- 7 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House
- 8 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Maggie Valley, Ramada by Wyndham Maggie Valley is near theme parks. Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Soco Falls reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Queen's Farm Stables and Waynesville Recreation Center. Santa's Land Family Theme Park and Zoo and Cherokee Fun Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the motel's central location.
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine - 3 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room - 7 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House - 8 min walk
- Tube World - 13 min walk
- Ghost Town in the Sky - 15 min walk
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 44 min drive
- Serves breakfast.
About this property
Ramada by Wyndham Maggie Valley
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The rudest staff i have ever encountered in my many years of travel.