- Disliked: Room comfort
- Wheels Through Time Museum
- 2 min walk
- Stompin' Ground
- 5 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House
- 14 min walk
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional)
- 46 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Maggie Valley, Meadowlark Motel is near the airport and near a train station. Wheels Through Time Museum and Maggie Valley Opry House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Queen's Farm Stables and Waynesville Recreation Center.
- Wheels Through Time Museum - 2 min walk
- Stompin' Ground - 5 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House - 14 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room - 15 min walk
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine - 20 min walk
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 42 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Place was sufficient. Could use stuff like tissue boxes and trash cans in bedrooms. Family running the place were really nice. Homey and comfortable. The pavilion out back with the lights and music was really nice especially next to the roaring creek. Will def be back!