- Harrahs Cherokee Casino
- 4 min walk
- Oconaluftee Islands Park
- 4 min drive
- Cherokee Welcome Center
- 5 min drive
- Gatlinburg, TN (GKT-Gatlinburg - Pigeon Forge)
- 88 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cherokee, Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort is in an area with good shopping. Oconaluftee Islands Park and Sequoyah National Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Great Smoky Mountains Railroad and Cherokee Bear Zoo. Santa's Land Family Theme Park and Zoo and Cherokee Fun Park are also worth visiting.
- Harrahs Cherokee Casino - 4 min walk
- Oconaluftee Islands Park - 4 min drive
- Cherokee Welcome Center - 5 min drive
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian - 5 min drive
- Cherokee Mountainside Theatre - 5 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 127 min drive
- Ruth's Chris Steak House – Steakhouse with a bar. Serves dinner on select days.
- Noodle Bar – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Brio Tuscan Grille – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Chefs Stage Buffet – Buffet restaurant. Serves dinner daily.
- Selu Garden CafÃ© – Café. Serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch daily.
About this property
Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
we enjoyed everything, cant wait until next time we go nice room, view