- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine
- 2 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room
- 3 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House
- 4 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn is located in Maggie Valley. Cataloochee Ski Area and Maggie Valley Gem Mine are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Soco Falls. Queen's Farm Stables and Waynesville Recreation Center are also worth visiting.
- Maggie Valley Gem Mine - 2 min walk
- Fantasy Golf & Game Room - 3 min walk
- Maggie Valley Opry House - 4 min walk
- Stompin' Ground - 13 min walk
- Wheels Through Time Museum - 16 min walk
- Asheville, NC (AVL-Asheville Regional) - 43 min drive
About this property
Best Western Mountainbrook Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Used hot water on the tub. But after 10 min in the tub, the shower does not dispense hot water anymore. Ended up taking cold shower. Not a good experience. $122 per night for this motel is a bit high. Should be $99 including tax not more than that.