- Lowell Cemetery
- 7 min drive
- Tsongas Arena
- 9 min drive
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium
- 10 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 34 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center and in the suburbs, Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell is in an area with good shopping. Kimball Farm and Butterfly Place are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Burlington Mall and Pheasant Lane Mall. MIT Haystack Observatory and Andover Bird Sanctuary (Moncrieff Cochran Sanctuary) are also worth visiting.
- Lowell Cemetery - 7 min drive
- Tsongas Arena - 9 min drive
- Lowell Memorial Auditorium - 10 min drive
- Clara Sexton House - 10 min drive
- University of Massachusetts Lowell - 12 min drive
- North Billerica Station - 7 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 35 min drive
- The Independence Grill – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Radisson Hotel and Suites Chelmsford / Lowell
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Disappointing, But Little Choice
I often stay in Radisson Hotels around the US and this was definitely the most disappointing experience I’ve had. The staff was barely professional and dour (other than the friendly maids). And, though the room I stayed in was spacious and comfortable, the decor is very drab and the entire property is quite outdated. I appreciated the fairly well-equipped fitness room, as is true at most Radisson Hotels, but there aren’t any other particularly special amenities. All that said, there aren’t a lot of hotel choices near Chelmsford, so perhaps this property survives on its location. rather than its service and offerings. If I can find another hotel next time, I will.