- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tennessee Aquarium
- 2 min walk
- Creative Discovery Museum
- 2 min walk
- AT&T Field
- 3 min walk
- Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chattanooga, Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown is in the business district. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ruby Falls and Rock City, while Chattanooga Riverfront and Tivoli Theatre are cultural highlights. Tennessee Aquarium and Chattanooga Zoo are not to be missed.
- Chattanooga Riverfront - 1 min walk
- Tennessee Aquarium - 2 min walk
- Creative Discovery Museum - 2 min walk
- AT&T Field - 3 min walk
- Tivoli Theatre - 10 min walk
- Chattanooga, TN (CHA-Chattanooga Metropolitan) - 15 min drive
- The Bistro – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner.
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Chattanooga Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Location but not luxury.
Perfect location for seeing Chattanooga but hotel needs updates. Bathroom fixtures outdated, sink and tub drained very slowly, no USB ports no microwave in room.