Room was cave like, particularly the living room. Bedroom was equally small and with only one small window. Furnishings were cold and industrial in style. Lighting was cold and uninviting. Not spaces one can be comfortable in. I stayed out the room as much as possible. Only slept there. Your corporate decorator got it all wrong.
- Birkdale Village
- 2 min drive
- Birkdale Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- Lake Norman (LKN) Miniature Golf
- 9 min drive
- Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Huntersville, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC is in an area with great shopping. Waterford Golf Club and Birkdale Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Norman and Jetton Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at PNC Music Pavilion or Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Birkdale Village - 2 min drive
- Birkdale Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Discovery Place Kids - 5 min drive
- Raceworld USA - 5 min drive
- Lake Norman (LKN) Miniature Golf - 9 min drive
- Charlotte Station - 19 min drive
- Charlotte, NC (CLT-Charlotte-Douglas Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lake Norman Huntersville, NC
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The good: breakfast, room condition, blinds instead of curtains, staff friendliness, fresh fruit in the lobby. The not so good: no sitting chair in room, just one desk chair, paint peeling behind the light in the bathroom. Overall a good stay, will stay here again. Thanks!