- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gentle Creek Golf Club
- 8 min drive
- Eden Hill Farm & Vineyard
- 10 min drive
- Myers Park and Event Center
- 12 min drive
- Dallas, TX (ADS-Addison)
- 33 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
The Kerr Inn is located in Celina. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Museum of the American Railroad, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Myers Park and Event Center and Lake Ray Roberts. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Toyota Stadium or FC Dallas Stadium. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's quiet location.
- Gentle Creek Golf Club - 8 min drive
- Eden Hill Farm & Vineyard - 10 min drive
- Myers Park and Event Center - 12 min drive
- Hank Haney Golf Ranch at Westridge - 16 min drive
- Collin County Courthouse - 21 min drive
- Dallas, TX (DFW-Dallas-Fort Worth Intl.) - 45 min drive
About this property
The Kerr Inn
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kerr Inn Celina
- Kerr Inn
- Kerr Celina
- The Kerr Inn Celina
- The Kerr Inn Bed & breakfast
- The Kerr Inn Bed & breakfast Celina
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Just a wonderfully relaxing, quiet, country home on the ranch feeling and just the most amazing breakfast and service we have ever had at a bed and breakfast... we will be back