- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Clinica Pederzoli
- 9 min walk
- Sea Life Aquarium
- 4 min drive
- 7 min drive
- Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Castelnuovo del Garda
Del Garda Village and Camping is located in Castelnuovo del Garda. Villa Dei Cedri and Scaliger Castle are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Movieland and Canevaworld - Aqua Paradise. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Gardaland and Parco Natura Viva.
- Clinica Pederzoli - 9 min walk
- Sea Life Aquarium - 4 min drive
- Golf Club Paradiso del Garda - 6 min drive
- Movieland - 6 min drive
- Gardaland - 7 min drive
- Peschiera Station - 15 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 85 min drive
About this property
Del Garda Village and Camping
Special check-in instructions
Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 1.50 per night.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 100.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 19
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 29.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 1.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Garda Village Camping Campground Castelnuovo del Garda
- Garda Village Camping Campground
- Garda Village Camping Castelnuovo del Garda
- Garda Village Camping Campsite Castelnuovo del Garda
- Garda ge Camping Castelnuovo
- Del Garda Village and Camping Campsite
- Del Garda Village and Camping Castelnuovo del Garda
- Del Garda Village and Camping Campsite Castelnuovo del Garda
- 2 outdoor pools
- Sun loungers
- WiFi available (fee applies)
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Cribs (infant beds): EUR 1.50 per night
- Free supervised kid's activities
- Children's pool
Food and drink
- 1 restaurant
- 1 poolside bar and 1 bar
- Shower only
- Laundry Facilities
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Convenience store
Things to do
- Fitness center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Beach volleyball on site
- 300 rooms
Nearby things to do
- Playground on site
- Beach volleyball on site
check before you go caravan
Reception desk man rude and not helpful You have to have a £50 cash deposit before you get your room. plus another £16 for sheets non refundable The resturant menu should state if meal has nuts. daughter ordered pasta and they put pine nuts in it. Thanks guys she's alergic to nuts.
Pros: close to theme parks
Cons: caravan park should have some sort of entertainment
Location: lake and theme park