Get an overview of this hotel3-star vacation home in Rosario Islands with kitchen
With a stay at this vacation home in Rosario Islands, you'll be convenient to Rosario Islands Oceanarium and Isla Grande Beach.
This vacation home is within the vicinity of Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
Make yourself comfortable in this vacation home, featuring a kitchen with a refrigerator and a stovetop. Conveniences include a microwave, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as wedding services. Additional features at this vacation home include a picnic area and barbecue grills.
Enjoy local cuisine at Servicio De Comida Diario, a restaurant where you can take in the ocean view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).
Featured amenities include express check-in and express check-out.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Isla Rosa Boutique by NOMAD GURU
Vacation Home Amenities
Vacation Home Amenities
The property offers a restaurant. This Rosario Islands property also offers a terrace, barbecue grills, and a garden.
This vacation home has designated areas for smoking.
- Pool umbrellas
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Express check-in
- Picnic area
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 1
- Pool sun loungers
- Wedding services
- Designated smoking areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Servicio De Comida Diario - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Cocina Local - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Vacation Home Policies
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Cash deposit: COP 250.0 per stay
- Cash deposit for Spring Break: COP 333.0 per stay A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Housekeeping is available for an additional fee
Vacation home Name
- Isla Rosa Boutique NOMAD GURU House Rosario Islands
- Isla Rosa Boutique NOMAD GURU House
- Isla Rosa Boutique NOMAD GURU Rosario Islands
- Isla Rosa Boutique NOMAD GURU
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.