Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel on the beach, near Isla Grande Beach
When you stay at Hotel Isla Del Sol in Rosario Islands, you'll be on the beach and convenient to Isla Grande Beach and Rosario Islands Oceanarium.
This beach hotel is within the vicinity of Baru Church and Corales del Rosario National Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and cribs/infant beds (complimentary) can be requested.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary English breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Isla Del Sol
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This beach hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area.
Hotel Isla Del Sol has designated areas for smoking.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 9
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Designated smoking areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hotel Isla Del Sol has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 12
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property does not provide hot water. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Isla Sol Rosario Islands
- Hotel Isla Sol
- Isla Sol Rosario Islands
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.