Get an overview of this hotelHostel with free breakfast, walk to Port of Cartagena
With a stay at Hotel Casa Isla de Manga in Cartagena, you'll be a 1-minute drive from Port of Cartagena and 5 minutes from San Felipe de Barajas Castle.
This hostel is 3 mi (4.9 km) from San Pedro Claver Church and Convent and 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from Puerta del Reloj.
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Housekeeping is provided daily, and both irons/ironing boards and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free valet parking is available onsite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Casa Isla de Manga
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning as well as a complimentary manager's reception. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cartagena hostel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in a common area, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Free reception
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 22
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 20000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No cribs (infant beds) available
This property does not provide hot water. For more information, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000.0 per night
- Hotel Casa Isla Manga Cartagena
- Hotel Casa Isla Manga
- Casa Isla Manga Cartagena
- Casa Isla Manga
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.