Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only lodge with restaurant and bar/lounge
With a stay at Hakuna Matata Beach in Cartagena, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Baru Church and 11 minutes by foot from Corales del Rosario National Park.
This lodge is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Blanca Beach and 29.8 mi (48 km) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms.
At Hakuna Matata Beach, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hakuna Matata Beach
The lodge offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle and an area shuttle.
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Beach sun loungers
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
Where to Eat
Hakuna Matata Beach has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 2 PM
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to adults only
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Hakuna Matata Beach Hostel Baru
- Hakuna Matata Beach Hostel
- Hakuna Matata Beach Baru
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.