- Liked: Cleanliness
- Poverty Beach
- 1 min walk
- Cape May Convention Hall
- 17 min walk
- Emlen Physick Estate
- 2 min drive
- Cape May, NJ (WWD-Cape May County)
- 11 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Angel of the Sea is located in Cape May. Shoppers can check out Wildwood Boardwalk, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Sunset Beach and Wildwood Beach. Cape May Bird Observatory and Adventure Pier are also worth visiting.
- Poverty Beach - 1 min walk
- Cape May Convention Hall - 17 min walk
- Emlen Physick Estate - 2 min drive
- Cape May Stage - 3 min drive
- Washington Street Mall - 3 min drive
- Atlantic City, NJ (ACY-Atlantic City Intl.) - 52 min drive
About this property
Angel of the Sea
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Living in the Present of Victorian Days
It was a special place to visit and stay. Most historic and lovely. What a lovely, delicious breakfast served both days we stayed there and the Afternoon Tea followed by a Happy Hour was simply delightful. We regard this place as quite unique and reflective of Cape May's Victorian heritage.