- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Wolverhampton Race Course
- 14 min drive
- Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
- 15 min drive
- Walsall Arboretum
- 20 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock is located in Cannock. Walsall Arboretum and Himley Hall and Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Go Ape Cannock Chase and David Austin Roses. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wolverhampton Race Course or Molineux Stadium.
- Wolverhampton Race Course - 14 min drive
- Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C. - 15 min drive
- Molineux Stadium - 15 min drive
- Walsall Arboretum - 20 min drive
- Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - 24 min drive
- Cannock Station - 3 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 32 min drive
- The Brasserie – Restaurant with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Holiday Inn Birmingham North - Cannock
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort