Get an overview of this hotel3-star Cancun hotel in Downtown Cancun, walk to Dubai Palace Casino
With a stay at ibis Cancun Centro in Cancun (Downtown Cancun), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Dubai Palace Casino and 6 minutes by foot from Plaza Las Americas.
This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Galenia Hospital and 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Tortuga Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 190 air-conditioned rooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.
At ibis Cancun Centro, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
ibis Cancun Centro
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Cancun hotel also offers multilingual staff, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Ibis Cancun Centro is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 190
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 13 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of MXN 200 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of MXN 1000 per stay
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 15 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 139 for adults and MXN 139 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: MXN 30.00 per stay
- Pet deposit: MXN 1000 per stay
- Pet fee: MXN 200 per pet, per night
- Cancun Centro
- Centro Cancun
- Ibis Cancun Centro
- Ibis Centro Hotel Cancun
- ibis Cancun Centro Hotel
- Ibis Cancun Centro Hotel Cancun
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).