- Cancun Interactive Aquarium
- 14 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- 17 min walk
- Forum Beach
- 2 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, Flamingo Cancun Resort is connected to a shopping center and on the beach. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tortuga Beach and Forum Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld.
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 14 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 17 min walk
- Forum Beach - 2 min drive
- Cancun Convention Center - 2 min drive
- Tortuga Beach - 5 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 21 min drive
- La Fuente – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- Albatros – Beachfront theme restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Don Roberto´s Bar & Pizza – Poolside theme restaurant with a bar offering pizza. Open daily.
- Onsite dining venue #4 – Open daily.
About this property
Flamingo Cancun Resort
All inclusive details
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Poor Service from check in - Hotel is nice
Service was very poor. From parking service, to Bellhop (we declined his services due to our small number of bags and he was very rude, and would not verbally tells us where our room was). There were no towels in the room. Room service forgot half of our order (we ordered two things). Hotel seemed nice. Good location, little tricky to find, but pools were nice, right on the beach.