- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Golfer's Crossing Mini Golf
- 1 min walk
- Maine Sport Outfitters
- 8 min walk
- Merryspring Park
- 9 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rockport, The Country Inn at Camden Rockport is in a rural location. Andre the Seal Statue and Curtis Island Light are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Merryspring Park and Rockport Marine Park.
- Golfer's Crossing Mini Golf - 1 min walk
- Maine Sport Outfitters - 8 min walk
- Merryspring Park - 9 min walk
- Andre the Seal Statue - 18 min walk
- Rockport Marine Park - 19 min walk
- Rockland Station - 11 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 110 min drive
- Blue Sky Cantina – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
The Country Inn at Camden Rockport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Customer service was exceptional. Breakfast was yummy. Rooms were clean and very well maintained. Thanks for a wonderful experience. We will be back.