- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Golfer's Crossing Mini Golf
- 1 min walk
- Maine Sport Outfitters
- 8 min walk
- Merryspring Park
- 9 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Rockport, The Country Inn at Camden Rockport is in a rural location and near the beach. Andre the Seal Statue and Curtis Island Light are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Merryspring Park and Rockport Marine Park.
- Golfer's Crossing Mini Golf - 1 min walk
- Maine Sport Outfitters - 8 min walk
- Merryspring Park - 9 min walk
- Andre the Seal Statue - 18 min walk
- Rockport Marine Park - 19 min walk
- Rockland Station - 11 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 110 min drive
- Blue Sky Cantina – Restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
The Country Inn at Camden Rockport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Went to this location since they were pet friendly, little did I know they truly treated our pet as family! Wonderful grounds, unfortuately it poored all night so backyard was very wet but we were allowed front area which was great!