- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Camden Opera House
- 5 min walk
- Megunticook Lake
- 7 min walk
- Camden Public Library
- 9 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
In the business district, The Captain Swift Inn is in a walkable area with good shopping. Camden Snow Bowl and Cellardoor Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre and Laite Memorial Beach.
- Camden Opera House - 5 min walk
- Megunticook Lake - 7 min walk
- Camden Public Library - 9 min walk
- Mount Battie - 13 min walk
- Curtis Island Light - 3 min drive
- Rockland Station - 12 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 80 min drive
About this property
The Captain Swift Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 5 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Captain Swift Inn Camden
- Captain Swift Inn
- Captain Swift Camden
- Captain Swift
- The Captain Swift Inn Camden
- The Captain Swift Inn Bed & breakfast
- The Captain Swift Inn Bed & breakfast Camden
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Everything was wonderful, the owners are top notch and make you feel so at home. The breakfasts you will be thinking about much after your stay. They really thought of everything. Great recommendations!! Definitely will stay here again if we have the chance.