- Main Street
- 5 min walk
- Castine Historical Society
- 6 min walk
- McGrath Dunham Gallery
- 6 min walk
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.)
- 62 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
- Main Street - 5 min walk
- Castine Historical Society - 6 min walk
- McGrath Dunham Gallery - 6 min walk
- Fort George Park - 14 min walk
- Maine Maritime Academy - 14 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional) - 102 min drive
About this property
Moonrise Anchorage - Two Bedroom Home
Barbecue grills, free self parking, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this smoke-free vacation home. The vacation home has 2 bedrooms and offers free WiFi and a sofa bed. Guests can enjoy a fireplace, and other amenities include a kitchen with a refrigerator and an oven.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Moonrise Anchorage Two Bedroom Home House Castine
- Moonrise Anchorage Two Bedroom Home Castine
- Moonrise Anchorage Two Bedroom Home
- Moonrise Anchorage Two room
- Moonrise Anchorage Two Bedroom
- Moonrise Anchorage - Two Bedroom Home Castine
- Moonrise Anchorage - Two Bedroom Home Private vacation home
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- Sofa bed
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Sitting area
- TV with cable service
- Barbecue grill
- Smoke-free property