- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Camden Public Library
- 1 min walk
- Mount Battie
- 3 min walk
- Megunticook Lake
- 4 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Camden Windward Inn is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. Camden Snow Bowl and Cellardoor Winery are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre and Laite Memorial Beach.
- Camden Public Library - 1 min walk
- Mount Battie - 3 min walk
- Megunticook Lake - 4 min walk
- Camden Opera House - 5 min walk
- Curtis Island Light - 3 min drive
- Rockland Station - 18 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 111 min drive
About this property
Camden Windward Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very clean and maintained well. The hosts were very accommodating and the location was fantastic to everything. We enjoyed our stay in Camden.