- Camden Opera House
- 7 min walk
- Megunticook Lake
- 8 min walk
- Camden Public Library
- 10 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 24 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Blackberry Inn is located by the sea and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre and Merryspring Park, while Camden Opera House and Center for Maine Contemporary Art are cultural highlights.
- Camden Opera House - 7 min walk
- Megunticook Lake - 8 min walk
- Camden Public Library - 10 min walk
- Mount Battie - 14 min walk
- Curtis Island Light - 5 min drive
- Rockland Station - 17 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 159.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Blackberry Inn Camden
- Blackberry Camden
- Blackberry Inn Inn
- Blackberry Inn Camden
- Blackberry Inn Inn Camden
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The inn was beautifully decorated. The owner and husband were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful! Everything we thought a bed and breakfast should be.