- Camden Opera House
- 7 min walk
- Megunticook Lake
- 8 min walk
- Camden Public Library
- 10 min walk
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Blackberry Inn is located near the beach and in a walkable area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Camden Harbor Park and Amphitheatre and Merryspring Park, while Camden Opera House and Center for Maine Contemporary Art are cultural highlights.
- Camden Opera House - 7 min walk
- Megunticook Lake - 8 min walk
- Camden Public Library - 10 min walk
- Mount Battie - 14 min walk
- Curtis Island Light - 3 min drive
- Rockland Station - 17 min drive
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 86 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The inn was beautifully decorated. The owner and husband were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful! Everything we thought a bed and breakfast should be.