The hotel is lovely! Our room 203 was well appointed and spacious (living area, kitchen, dining table, separate bedroom and bath). The gas fireplace in the living room was a nice touch. Breakfast was delicious. One can easily walk to restaurants, shops and the Harbor. The only downside to the experience was some loud noises because of trash pick up/snowplowing. It was November and there was a small snow storm, the room backs up to a food coop. They plowed at 11 pm, 3:30am and then trash pick up at 5:30am. We would stay there again, however we might pick a different room if a storm was predicted.
- Coyote Moon
- 2 min walk
- Northern Lights Gallery
- 2 min walk
- Belfast Historical Society and Museum
- 4 min walk
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.)
- 59 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Belfast, Belfast Bay Inn is by the ocean. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Belfast City Park and Moose Point State Park, while Belfast Historical Society and Museum and Penobscot Marine Museum are cultural highlights.
- Coyote Moon - 2 min walk
- Northern Lights Gallery - 2 min walk
- Belfast Harbor - 4 min walk
- Belfast Historical Society and Museum - 4 min walk
- Belfast Armistice Bridge - 13 min walk
- Bangor, ME (BGR-Bangor Intl.) - 59 min drive
About this property
Belfast Bay Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 5:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. There is no staff on site; guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Belfast Bay Hotel Belfast
- Belfast Bay Inn Maine
- Belfast Bay Inn Belfast
- Belfast Bay Inn Bed & breakfast
- Belfast Bay Inn Bed & breakfast Belfast
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Best place to stay in Belfast by far.
This is an unbelievably elegant hotel for Belfast. With only eight large, well-appointed rooms, it is very much a boutique hotel. Parking is convenient, and the breakfasts (included) were tasty. We were ask about dietary constraints but forgot to note we dislike Eggs Benedict--another couple had the presence of mind to request scrambled eggs (wish we had thought to do so). Mattresses and toiletries are excellent, and the gas fireplace nicely compensates for the heat being turned off in summer. Noise transmission was not a problem, and the innkeeper and staff were attentive, and provided useful insights about local restaurants. A good reason to visit Belfast.