- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
- Boudewijn Seapark
- 5 min drive
- 9 min drive
- 9 min drive
- Ostende (OST-Ostend-Bruges Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Oostkamp, Hotel Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp is in the business district. Bruges Market Square (Grote Markt) and Saint Peter Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Boudewijn Seapark and De Halve Maan Brewery. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Jan Breydel Stadium, or consider a night out at Magdalena Concert Hall (MaZ).
- Boudewijn Seapark - 5 min drive
- Minnewater - 9 min drive
- De Halve Maan Brewery - 9 min drive
- Begijnhof - 9 min drive
- Beguinage - 9 min drive
- Oostkamp Station - 2 min drive
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 59 min drive
- Cruydenhove – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Bellini Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Hotel Van der Valk Brugge-Oostkamp
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Really comfortable hotel outside of Bruges.
Very fast check-in. Room was spacious, clean and had excellent facilities such as free minibar, biscuits, coffee etc. A great feature of the hotel is a central bar/ restaurant with atmospheric music and lighting.