- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- St. Mary Redcliffe Church
- 3 min walk
- Queen Square
- 8 min walk
- Old Vic Theatre
- 10 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bristol's Bristol Floating Harbour neighborhood, Doubletree by Hilton Bristol is in the city center and near a train station. Bristol Hippodrome Theatre and Roman Baths are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit St Nicholas Market and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Ashton Gate Stadium, and consider making time for Bristol Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- St. Mary Redcliffe Church - 3 min walk
- Queen Square - 8 min walk
- Old Vic Theatre - 10 min walk
- St Nicholas Market - 12 min walk
- Bristol Hippodrome Theatre - 12 min walk
- Bristol Temple Meads Station - 7 min walk
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 13 min drive
- The Kiln – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Temple Bar – Bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Doubletree by Hilton Bristol
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort