- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Bressanone Christmas Market
- 5 min walk
- Neustift Monastery
- 5 min drive
- Plose Kabinenbahn / Cabinovia Plose
- 14 min drive
- Bolzano (BZO)
- 40 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Bressanone, Hotel Residence Gasser is in the city center and on a river. San Michele Arcangelo Church and Cathedral of Bressanone are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Acquarena and Plose Ski Area. Adventure Park Kronaction and Dolfi Land are also worth visiting.
- Bressanone Christmas Market - 5 min walk
- Neustift Monastery - 5 min drive
- Plose Ski Area - 13 min drive
- Plose Kabinenbahn / Cabinovia Plose - 14 min drive
- Schoenboden Ski Lift - 33 min drive
- Bressanone/Brixen Station - 17 min walk
- Bolzano (BZO) - 46 min drive
- Hotel Grüner Baum – Restaurant with a bar. Open daily.
About this property
Hotel Residence Gasser
Food and drink
Very nice hotel in town
We stayed at this hotel before in 2005 and said we would go back and we did. The hotel facilities and amenities are wonderful but the check in and out procedures are not convenient for anybody. First of all the man at the desk cant speak to you. He takes your passport at check in and you cant get it back for a few hours because registration is not at that location. Because you are not registered yet you can't get wifi access. You have to go down the street to the sister hotel to retrieve your passport. Same procedure for checkout. Not acceptable !!!!
Pros: The best thing about the hotel is the rooms and the breakfast. Also the location is prime downtown Bressanone
Cons: They need another person at the check in to deliver the registration and passports to the sister hotel for processing and return of passport to client
Location: Great place for shopping and walking. The restaurants are very good.