- Ozark Mountains
- 4 min drive
- Skaggs Family Health Clinic: Afshar David H DO
- 15 min drive
- Branson Convention Center
- 15 min drive
- Branson, MO (BKG)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
About this area
Located in Kirbyville, Veteran Owned Remodeled Barn on 2 Acres Just East of Branso is in a rural location. Titanic Museum and Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Branson Creek Golf Club and Thousand Hills Golf Course. White Water and Lost Treasure Golf are also worth visiting.
- Ozark Mountains - 4 min drive
- Skaggs Family Health Clinic: Afshar David H DO - 15 min drive
- Branson Convention Center - 15 min drive
- Branson Landing - 16 min drive
- College of the Ozarks - 19 min drive
- Springfield, MO (SGF-Springfield-Branson National) - 67 min drive
About this property
Veteran Owned Remodeled Barn on 2 Acres Just East of Branso
Jo and Mick LaBorde
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Property Registration Number