- Copley Square
- 10 min walk
- Newbury Street
- 10 min walk
- Copley Place
- 11 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 7 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's South End neighborhood, The Revolution Hotel is near a metro station. Boston Opera House and Boston Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Copley Square - 10 min walk
- Newbury Street - 10 min walk
- Copley Place - 11 min walk
- Boston Common - 17 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 20 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 8 min walk
- Arlington Station - 10 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 14 min drive
- Cosmica – Restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
The Revolution Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I loved it!! This is mine 2nd time staying at the hotel with my boyfriend. We love it, the rooms are always great and clean. The staff are amazing, friendly and I like that they reach out to see if we need anything or have any questions. I'm definitely going to stay here agin when I visit Boston and i hope that is soon!!