- Salem Museum
- 1 min walk
- Witch History Museum
- 1 min walk
- Peabody Essex Museum
- 2 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Salem, The Hotel Salem is in the city center and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Salem Witch Trials Memorial and Witch House, and travelers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Salem Witch Museum. Salem Toy Museum and Salem Willows Park are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Salem Museum - 1 min walk
- Witch History Museum - 1 min walk
- Peabody Essex Museum - 2 min walk
- Salem Witch Trials Memorial - 4 min walk
- National Park Service Salem Visitor Center - 4 min walk
- Beverly Station - 4 min drive
- Salem Station - 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 40 min drive
- The Roof – Alfresco dining rooftop bar. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
About this property
The Hotel Salem
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The micro king was beautiful and comfy. The bathroom, more specially, the shower, was unlike any hotel bathroom I have ever seen. It was gorgeous. The staff were amongst some of the sweetest that I have ever met. The hotel was central to everything that I wanted to see, so everything was just a short walk away! I never wanted to leave!