- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Copley Place
- 4 min walk
- Newbury Street
- 7 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 8 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, The Colonnade Hotel Back Bay is in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Boston Harbor and Boston Marathon Finish Line are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Prudential Station is just steps away and Symphony Station is 7 minutes by foot.
- Copley Place - 4 min walk
- Newbury Street - 7 min walk
- Copley Square - 8 min walk
- Hynes Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Northeastern University - 13 min walk
- Prudential Station - 1 min walk
- Boston-Back Bay Station - 7 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
The Colonnade Hotel Back Bay
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly staff, and a lot of extra attention for guest comfort- like hot cocoa in the lobby, perfect after being out in 32F weather.