- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harvard University
- 5 min walk
- Harvard Square
- 5 min walk
- Boston University
- 4 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, The Charles Hotel is in the city center and on a river. Museum of Science and House of Blues Boston are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Harvard University - 5 min walk
- Harvard Square - 5 min walk
- Boston University - 4 min drive
- Fenway Park - 5 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 12 min drive
- Boston Yawkey Station - 5 min drive
- Harvard Square Station - 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Henriettas Table – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Noir Bar – Alfresco dining cocktail bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Benedetto – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Regattabar Jazz Club – Bar offering American cuisine. Serves light fare on select days. Reservations required.
- Pronto – Delicatessen offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
The Charles Hotel
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Iconic Location with Good Value in Winter
Wonderful location...hotel construction is ongoing and only 1 restaurant was open .