- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Boston Harbor
- 4 min walk
- New England Aquarium
- 4 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- 5 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston's Boston Financial District neighborhood, Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall is in the city center and near the airport. Downtown Crossing and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Boston Harbor - 4 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 4 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 5 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 11 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 12 min walk
- Aquarium - 5 min walk
- Boston South Station - 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Fin Point – Restaurant with a bar offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily.
About this property
Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wallpaper falling off all walls in the room. Windows leak cold air badly, a long time to get room warm.