- Salem Common
- 1 min walk
- Salem Witch Museum
- 1 min walk
- National Park Service Salem Visitor Center
- 3 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Salem, Hawthorne Hotel is in the city center and by the ocean. Salem Witch Trials Memorial and Witch House are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Revere Beach. Salem Toy Museum and Salem Willows Park are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Salem Common - 1 min walk
- Salem Witch Museum - 1 min walk
- National Park Service Salem Visitor Center - 3 min walk
- Peabody Essex Museum - 3 min walk
- Salem Witch Trials Memorial - 4 min walk
- Beverly Station - 3 min drive
- Salem Station - 9 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Nat's – Bistro offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Tavern on the Green – Pub offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities