Crumbs were in our bed. Paid $16 for breakfast and it was terrible. Coffee was horrible. Property is worn out. Dog poop outside the entrance.
- Museum of Science
- 16 min drive
- Harvard University
- 17 min drive
- Harvard Square
- 17 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Woburn, Crowne Plaza Boston - Woburn is in the business district and near a train station. Harvard Square and Faneuil Hall Marketplace are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Boston Common and Boston Public Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- The Freedom Trail - 16 min drive
- Museum of Science - 16 min drive
- Harvard University - 17 min drive
- Harvard Square - 17 min drive
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) - 18 min drive
- Woburn Mishawum Station - 3 min drive
- Oak Grove Station - 13 min drive
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Scoreboard SportsBarGrill – Serves breakfast.
About this property
Crowne Plaza Boston - Woburn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great customer service. Best buffet I’ve had in a hotel in a while. I was disappointed to find out the pool was closed though.