- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- 6 min walk
- Boston Opera House
- 7 min walk
- New England Aquarium
- 8 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boston, Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is in the city center and near the airport. The Freedom Trail and Copley Square are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include New England Aquarium and Franklin Park Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at TD Garden or Fenway Park. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: State St. Station is 4 minutes by foot and Downtown Crossing Station is 5 minutes.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 6 min walk
- Boston Opera House - 7 min walk
- New England Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Boston Common - 10 min walk
- Boston Children's Museum - 12 min walk
- State St. Station - 4 min walk
- Boston South Station - 6 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Venue 1 – Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Bedding was extremely pathetic and the couch in our room was also pretty gnarly looking. Shower very small. Staff and living room were nice as was our kitchenette. Location is great and the price was right.