Great place to stay. Laura, the inn keeper was very friendly, provided a great breakfast and gave great suggestions of things to see and do in the area.
- Boothbay Farmers' Market
- 7 min walk
- Opera House at Boothbay Harbor
- 3 min drive
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens
- 5 min drive
- Rockland, ME (RKD-Knox County Regional)
- 65 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-844-709-7928
Your dates need to occur after 2019-10-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
- Boothbay Farmers' Market - 7 min walk
- Boothbay Harbor Memorial Library - 2 min drive
- Boothbay Harbor Marina - 2 min drive
- Opera House at Boothbay Harbor - 3 min drive
- Coastal Maine Botanical Gardens - 5 min drive
- Brunswick Maine Street Station - 43 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 75 min drive
About this property
Russell House Bed & Breakfast
This smoke-free bed & breakfast features a library, a garden, and free breakfast. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. All 8 rooms offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, ironing boards, and free toiletries.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free full breakfast available daily 7:30 AM–9 AM
- No elevators
- Daily housekeeping
- Front desk (limited hours)
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Designated smoking areas
- Air conditioning
- Climate control (heating)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable channels
Food and drink
- Iron/ironing board
A fabulous time in Boothbay.
Although no one was present upon our arrival, personal instructions were well prepared and easy to understand. We were pleasantly surprised and happily enjoyed the freshly baked oatmeal cookies that awaited us. Our room was clean, welcoming and afforded us the comfort our travel weary bodies required. Our next morning was greeted with the pleasant smiles of Crystal and Lyndsey who prepared a fabulously delicious breakfast to replentish our energy to start our days journeys. I could continue on and on for another 900 characters, but would just like to confirm that our stay was both relaxing and enjoyable.