- Boise, ID (BOI)
- 2 min drive
- Boise State University
- 5 min drive
- Albertsons Stadium
- 6 min drive
- Taco Bell Arena
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Boise, Best Western Vista Inn At The Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. National Interagency Fire Center and Wildland Firefighters Monument and Oregon Trail Memorial Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Julia Davis Park and Ann Morrison Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Taco Bell Arena, or consider a night out at Knitting Factory.
- Boise State University - 5 min drive
- Morrison Center for the Performing Arts - 6 min drive
- Albertsons Stadium - 6 min drive
- Taco Bell Arena - 6 min drive
- Julia Davis Park - 7 min drive
- Boise, ID (BOI) - 2 min drive
- Kopper Kitchen – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Best Western Vista Inn At The Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Booked a king bed via hotel.com site but at check in was told a king was not available. Had to take a queen, not a show-stopper but could’ve been better.