- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- David Austin Roses
- 11 min drive
- 16 min drive
- Royal Air Force Museum
- 17 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 57 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Wolverhampton, Patshull Park Hotel Golf and Country Club is in a rural location and on a lake. Black Country Museum and Royal Air Force Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Bridgnorth Station and South Straffordshire Golf Club. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Molineux Stadium or Wolverhampton Race Course.
- David Austin Roses - 11 min drive
- West Park, Wolverhampton - 14 min drive
- Northgate - 16 min drive
- Royal Air Force Museum - 17 min drive
- Wolverhampton Race Course - 23 min drive
- Albrighton Station - 13 min drive
- East Midlands (EMA) - 75 min drive
- Lakeside Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Earls Bar and Brasserie – Bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
About this property
Patshull Park Hotel Golf and Country Club
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Enjoyed stay as we were there last year too for charity ball like this year