- Symphony Hall
- 1 min walk
- The Mailbox
- 5 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre
- 5 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighborhood, Hyatt Regency Birmingham is in the city center and connected to the convention center. Broad Street and The Mailbox are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit National Sea Life Centre and Chinese Quarter. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arena Birmingham or Villa Park.
- Symphony Hall - 1 min walk
- The Mailbox - 5 min walk
- National Sea Life Centre - 5 min walk
- Brindleyplace - 6 min walk
- Arena Birmingham - 7 min walk
- Birmingham Five Ways Station - 12 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 31 min drive
- Aria Restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
- The Gentleman and Scholar – Alfresco dining restaurant offering British cuisine.
- Atrium Lobby – Open daily.
About this property
Hyatt Regency Birmingham
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The bridge connection to the symphony hall is brilliant. The menu choice in the restaurant is really,really poor.